Old 05-04-2010, 4:05pm   #22
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmyvettes View Post
I ask you a question. And try to be as honest as you can. When did your busines start going down, really? I think I know the answer and I'm not saying it's Bush's fault. But, you can't pin it on Obama.
I track my business by the month, quarter and year over year. I started my business in 1998 and until 2009 I grew every year, oh I went through the previous down turn. I saw a slight slow down in the fall of 08 approaching the elections. First quarter last year my sales fell 30% and I laid off my first employee and by the end of summer another 20% and I had to get rid of the remaining employee.

It was great I did this, my profits were higher for 09 on a % basis but not on the top number that counts for me, must of been because I cut out all the fat. Fast forward to the end of the first quarter of this year and from the high of 2008 when I had 25 new customers a month to today when I have averaged 5 new ones a month and only 3 new ones in April. Since the HC bill has been passed I am again doing as many quotes for people as we were doing in 2008, the difference is no buyers for the first versions of Obamacare.

No free coke refills in America, the voters got the ultimate shell game from the libs and now we will pay for the spending with new $$ in taxes.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote