SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,006 Times in 2,778 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
the "see how we do it" link needs some text added/replaced
It is undergoing extensive proofing and testing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markids77 View Post
Have you been a "general contractor" before?
I ask because allowing critical functions to become subcontracted creates a special hell of its own as your entire business becomes dependent on "others" meeting deadlines and fulfilling contracts. One of you will likely have no other responsibility than riding herd on your subs.
Yes. For years. This time, however we have only a few subs. Each sub provides an array of services. Instead of shopping and gambling on every new project, we have proven, reliable, single source partners.

The benefit to them is they get all the work. Our entire job is guiding strategy, managing vendors and implementing the marketing plan. We don’t get in the weeds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouCountry View Post
As a retired website designer and software developer, I can say the Website looks good. Not too cluttered and easy on the eyes. Good luck to you.

Of course, Datawiz is the final authority
Thanks. It started with a template and I have pretty much redesigned it from scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratflinger View Post
Yeah, links to some company in the UK, Sevitt??

Anyway, good luck Pete - I hope this all turns around for you.
Sevitt is a fictional company (I think) that was part of the template we started with. Can you tell me where the link is, so we can fix it?

It has to turn around. No other choice exists.

Today was the first day back. Lots of technology and sales infrastructure work. I’m burned out. Taking a nap and will hit it later.

The website will be launched with the old brand by end of week. The , we will go right to work updating with the new brand.

Only because my existing site is 8 years out of date in terms of tech stack.

Moving forward we will be focusing on building more secure web sites. We have some tricks up our sleeves to harden business websites. Our strengths there are great, functional design and content plus security.

However we are set up to do almost everything a B2B company might need to go to market. In fact, we have done so much work, it’s overwhelming deciding what to show.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: