View Single Post
Old 12-25-2021, 11:52pm   #99
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 1.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
The biggest load of bullshit is the fact that 10 different people can post the EXACT same sentence and there's a good chance 2 will get a vacation and 1 will have their post pulled down...while 7 skate on through.
This reminds me of a post I saw a few weeks ago after I got unbanned for life. A thread had a member basically call another member an "idiot" or something to the effect of: "0nly an idiot would post that." Then a few posts down, Grumpy (mod) made light of it and then jcharity (newish mod) laughed at it (I believe with a . No one was banned for the insult and the mods I saw chime in thought it was apparently AOK.

If that had been me, a warning then another mod would take some points away and a ban would probably follow after the "wave" reviewed it.

Now being from "the way it used to be", you could make snide, funny comments and others would laugh, or "agree" and it the normal give and take. After the C-Dog earned his Barney Fife honorary position it all changed for me. I don't know how many points and warnings I "acquired" for just trying to be funny with a smart ass remark and instead of being accepted in the spirit it was posted, it was presumed I was directing an ad hominem attack and punishable by a "time out" I was no angel, but it got ****in' ridiculous after a while.
Ghostmech is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghostmech For This Useful Post: