View Single Post
Old 12-11-2021, 12:32pm   #81
Ghostmech
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 1.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Well, being a new TVB member, it's refreshing to see I wasn't the only one who has had to deal with the tyranny of CF's PRC "new" mods as I was banned several times, then most recently, permanently banned.

I am a 20 year member on that site and very rarely had an issue with any mods. Grumpy would occasionally give me a warning and I, for the most part agreed, acknowledge my sin and life went on.

Then it all changed for me less than two years ago when a certain new mod (you can guess who) came on the scene. Someone who before this, would go round and round with me over his pro BLM style ideology and my more conservative ideology. Within a month of his newfound power, I was suddenly getting warnings, then 1 day bans, then two day bans, a week. a month. then the ultimate perma-ban. I found it ironic that a couple of other new modes eventually jumped on the scrutiny band wagon and I could not literally post more than a few posts without getting called out for rule infractions... even for rules that did not exist (according tot the posted rules).

I was invited back (via email) a few months ago, under limited circumstances. So now even though I'm un-banned, I am limited. When I tried to engage again, I was threatened, so I left it at that and pretty much put that place on a back burner. It's still a good source for Corvette related stuff, but the PRC section has quelled robust discussions. There seems to be a promotion of left of center posts... even though most on there are still on the right and I suspect the fear of retribution keeps many muted.

Anyways, it's nice to find an alternative that is Corvette-centric and lets adults talk...well, like adults. It's also nice to see several familiar names here who have obviously had to deal with the same scrutiny I did.

Regards,

Ghost
Ghostmech is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ghostmech For This Useful Post: