Old 10-14-2021, 6:45pm   #25
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,610 Times in 13,602 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Fgn smaggerackin' confarnin babberjackin' ...

I am cruising for a banishment form that place. jchastity popped me TWICE today.

My PM...

Since we are asked to not address moderators publicly, I am sending you this PM. What exactly is up with you? Why the hard on against my answering publicly posted questions? This is the second time in two days you interjected yourself in a two way exchange. There seems to be some conflict between your "participation" and your "moderation". If you are a participant, than I would expect you would post and act as one. If you are moderating, make it known when you post so our responses can be modified accordingly. I'm not trying to antagonize here. I'm trying to figure out exactly what your purpose is when posting. It seems you are a poster/participant until you don't like the direction it's going and then you flip your hat to moderator and stifle conversations.

Help clarify please. I'm not against rules. I am VERY against them not being doled out evenly and equitably. At least give the appearance of impartiality.

All the best,

Jeff
Aerovette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: