View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 9:32pm   #72
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Not sure what I think about this. The urologist was pretty certain scar tissue was causing the issue. Put me under and found none. Prostate is the issue. He wants to increase med dosage for thirty days to see if that makes a difference. If not, a far more serious surgery is on the way.

He said “you could drive a truck through there”. I’m hoping that’s not part of the treatment.

I was praying that this procedure today would give me some relief. I’m going on seven months of pain. Now, at least another month of pain. I’m going to guess that civil unrest will delay that even further and I don’t want to be laid up for six weeks during that time.

I’m going on liquid diet again because every time I eat pain gets worse. Holy shit. On the up side, I’ll lose some weight. I think not eating will reduce pain.

I can’t take pain pills. I’m going to have to just bear it. Hearing Steve’s story, I’m convinced I can get through it.

I can’t believe it. I really thought this was the end of it. On the other hand, I finally received my truck. 2012 4Runner Limited.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: