Old 01-14-2022, 11:37am   #305
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
Ah yes, Garyfinn. Let me just leave you with a couple thoughts and then I'll probably fade back into the other forums I spend time in as I only really come here from time to time when there's a CF thread to watch.

I have mixed feelings about some of these guys such as DJC, ghost, aerovette, Andies, Bill and even Dan. Although we've butted heads on CF and they have little tolerance for most of my opinions, throughout our back and forth they never went all 3rd grade on their replies or treatment towards me and many others there. I don't know what they got caught up in but I can't say CF is a better place without them. Long time contributing members are tough to lose.

In your case and that of a few other of the old CF members I've seen here I can say with absolute confidence that CF is a much better place without you and your grade school behavior. It's much nicer posting there knowing there won't be a request to go suck moochelle's balls or over use of the word "Dullard" on every single post. It's just a more enjoyable place to post without you there, something I can't necessarily say bout the others mentioned above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Learpilot View Post
Likewise !!! If you can't handle the truth then just BAIL just like you did in the other forum.You won't be missed.

By the way you are and have always been a dullard and its funny that you think you can hide your identity when you make the same inane and worthless posts here as you did in the other forum.Youre just like your worthless overlords in suppressing and or wanting to get rid of any speech you don't agree with.Im different than you I support your right to vomit all the unintelligent worthless stupidity you offer up.
I don’t have a dog in this fight, but damn that GaryFinn did love the word dullard

Lol
Attached Thumbnails
51467EF3-28EF-435F-ACD4-A130206E573A.png  

UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote