View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 5:56pm   #4
yedister
Vette Barn nOOb
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $530

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84TwinTurbo View Post
Hello yedister, impressive center section you got there! This is my first day in the Vette Barn. I am planning on doing a full upgrade of the driveline as well. Still not made up my mind but I was very excited to find a piece like the Hammerhead. Are you using the stock 44 batwing? What kind of half shafts are you using? Anyway I have a ton of questions and can't wait to see the build progressing. My car is an 84 twin turbo 427 4l80e Gear Vendors hope to go 250 plus some day - but not with the stock drivetrain. Regards Rob
No update yet, my mechanic is waiting for the power steering rack to arrive. Then he will put the car on the lift and do the install. Using the stock half shaft for now. I have a racing 700R4 with a gear vendor. The batwing is stock. My current setup is 434 with 15 degree heads. I am collecting parts for a 454 small block turbo build. I have the all the part for the long block except the valve train and cam. Next purchase will be the turbos. Would love to hear about your set.
yedister is offline   Reply With Quote