Old 05-11-2018, 11:22am   #50
NCC-1701
Barn Stall Owner #1269
Activity: 0%

Thanked 3,598 Times in 1,444 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $232471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
Based on the number of thanks I got for my post, nearly everyone seemed to have no problem with what I said. Including yourself. Now suddenly I could have used more tact? Please.

Brethren??? Oh come on. No one told him to leave. It was a choice HE made. You can either learn and grow from criticism or run off and pout because no one wanted to attend your 7th pity party and tell you what you wanted to hear. I FULLY understand his struggles, and I went to great lengths to point that out. There's a big difference between support and enabling, one of which I refuse to do.

I stand firmly behind what I said and I truly don't care if some people found it abrasive. If you can't handle the truth, you should reconsider asking for input on a public forum.

I did not disagree with what you said because at some point that reality has to set in. I was referring to the harshness of how you said it. I realize that person has no meaning to you other than another poster behind a keyboard but I bet if the roles were reversed he would never say it to you in the fashion that you stated it but it is what it is.
NCC-1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NCC-1701 For This Useful Post: