10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,474 Times in 17,257 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by StorytellerStealth View Post
Biden seems to occupy a majority of your free time. Ever thought of enjoying life in America?
Ever heard that phrase, "you might not take an interest in politics, but politics definitely takes an interest in you?"

That's where we are now. I didn't vote for Brandon, or ask for his policies, yet here I am, suffering under them, my own life negatively impacted by them. I don't even have to leave home to see the damage Brandon is wreaking on us....I just have to open a utility bill. And if I go out, anywhere, I am confronted by hyperinflation.

Under Trump, if I merely chose to stop watching the news, my life was tranquil. No worries about seeing mean tweets, meanwhile, inflation was non existent, illegals were being controlled, and as the Soros backed D.A.'s were just getting a foothold, crime hadn't really had time to spike to the crazy levels we see now. I was able to just live my life more peacefully and fully, without the crime and inflation. Not so much now. Daily life has changed for many Americans, and not for the better.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: