Old 05-31-2020, 9:43am   #127
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 16.5%

Thanked 14,248 Times in 4,360 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06psi View Post
Life isn't fair nor is it easy for us common folks.

So are you now saying inner city black folks are lazy? Looking for a hand out or an easy buck (drug trade)?

All very easy choices to overcome.
NOT just "inner city black folk" are lazy. Seen lots of very wealthy spoiled chits that want to suck the parents wealthy titty their entire life and not make anything of themselves.

I think the answer, that I already alluded to, is to make being UNaccountable very uncomfortable. Clearly this specific culture does not seem to have an aversion for imprisonment or living in the hood for generations. They have been given all the tools of survival for FREE, shelter/food.

How does that change? Make it uncomfortable enough that there is a desire to make oneself comfortable. The only way to accomplish that is to force them upon their own success.

How do you do that? Take away all entitlements that are GIVEN with nothing expected in exchange. Not drug free on a drug screen, sorry > no assistance check given, having children out of wedlock will STOP being rewarded exponentially. SNAP benefits get you the very BASICS ONLY. Rice/Beans/Water/veggies/government cheese blocks etc...

I clearly could be wrong, but when the lack of comfortable sustainability is unattainable, these cultures will have to change.

If the perverbial chit ever hit the fan, those that have been sustained and "survived" exclusively on handouts, would quickly fail to survive, but until that happens, there needs to be some serious forced enforcement of - self accountability/motivation that is absent.

C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: