View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 9:40pm   #1
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 23.4%

Thanked 14,331 Times in 4,392 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243
Default >Cigarette smokers!<

As some of you may know. I started a lung cancer screening program at the hospital where I work after my dad passed from a highly treatable but late stage cancer diagnosis.

One of the aspects of my patient consultations is smoking cessation education for those that are still smokers.

There is a product that 99% of my patients have not heard of, so thought I would share it here as well.

The Nicorette inhaler is not a vape, but simply a device that allows you to inhale
nicotine without any other harmful chemicals.

There is the also the Nicotrol inhaler, available in the US with a prescription, but it is $400 with good RX and rarely less than $200, even with the best prescription coverage.

The Nicorette inhaler is available online for about $45 (w/o RX) online but is purchased from Canada or other country and shipped to US.

Click image for larger version

Name:	27212D4F-D713-4588-BB5C-5ED2EE7E0F12.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	526.6 KB
ID:	69972

I’ve had so many patients tell me this was finally the help they needed to stop smoking.

The nicotine is what keeps folks addicted to cigarettes but it’s not the nicotine that kills you; it’s the carcinogens, tar, toxins, chemicals that cause the cancer and cardiovascular atherosclerosis.

Hope this helps someone. It’s cheaper than cigarettes and much safer.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: