View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 4:45am   #1
ja
Vette Barn nOOb
Activity: 1.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $515
Default C6 2013 Convertible - Storage and Entertainment

Hi everyone!

I landed a sweet deal from Hertz on a C6 Convertible, which I'm told is a 2013 base model. I'm looking forward to a road trip next month and starting what I hope will be a long and fruitful relationship with Corvettes But first! I'm planning how much space I'll have, and also the music facilities.

I'm concerned there won't be enough space with the top down since my girlfriend and I plan to do a lot of shopping on the way. Will there be enough space in the back for my duffel bag and my girlfriend's small backpack (her trip is shorter than mine), and possibly even myself if I misbehave, with room to spare? Perhaps some kind soul with the same car could post a quick pic of the space with their top down. The pics I've found on Google don't reveal too much. And is there any place to put stuff that can be accessed while driving?

And secondly, is the AUX sound port easy accessible? I need to plug in my phone for music, audio books, and navigation, so this is rather important. I've heard of AUX ports located behind the radio, which I think I would severely complicate things!

Thanks all. See you on the road!
ja is offline   Reply With Quote