DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,843 Times in 11,755 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
The really tragic part about that is, Trump ENDORSED Romney, and Romney STILL won't play ball. He's still as big a Trump hater as he can be. I don't understand why Trump endorsed him. Had Trump campaigned for another candidate and Romney still won, Romney would still be looking to screw Trump just the same as he is now.

You know Romney is one of the votes keeping Cocaine Mitch from just having a simple up or down vote on the impeachment nonsense. The three sisters, Romney, Murkowsky and Collins would be a block no vote, and I bet Sasse and a few others were ready with no votes just in case Collins had an attack of common sense.

And I hate to say I told you so, but I seem to remember being berated for not holding my nose to vote for Romney, McCain and Bush, and now that we finally have a Trump, we all have a baseline as to just how shitty those 3 actually are/were. When it was THEIR turn to be asked to hold their noses, they famously didn't vote Trump, their own party's candidate.

Edit: Just saw on the news a very smug Romney saying he wants to hear from.....John Bolton. He doesn't want to hear from the whistleblower, from Adam Schiff, from Joe and Hunter.....none of that, just Bolton, who may have something embarrassing to say about Trump. Friggen' douchebag.
I wonder why Bolton is now saying that he wants to testify?
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote