10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 41,073 Times in 17,077 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybercowboy View Post
Your senators are Mitt Romney and Mike Lee ffs.
The really tragic part about that is, Trump ENDORSED Romney, and Romney STILL won't play ball. He's still as big a Trump hater as he can be. I don't understand why Trump endorsed him. Had Trump campaigned for another candidate and Romney still won, Romney would still be looking to screw Trump just the same as he is now.

You know Romney is one of the votes keeping Cocaine Mitch from just having a simple up or down vote on the impeachment nonsense. The three sisters, Romney, Murkowsky and Collins would be a block no vote, and I bet Sasse and a few others were ready with no votes just in case Collins had an attack of common sense.

And I hate to say I told you so, but I seem to remember being berated for not holding my nose to vote for Romney, McCain and Bush, and now that we finally have a Trump, we all have a baseline as to just how shitty those 3 actually are/were. When it was THEIR turn to be asked to hold their noses, they famously didn't vote Trump, their own party's candidate.

Edit: Just saw on the news a very smug Romney saying he wants to hear from.....John Bolton. He doesn't want to hear from the whistleblower, from Adam Schiff, from Joe and Hunter.....none of that, just Bolton, who may have something embarrassing to say about Trump. Friggen' douchebag.
bill_daniels is online now   Reply With Quote