RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 43.5%

Thanked 7,748 Times in 3,448 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEODON View Post
Look its something that I personally wouldnt do at this point in my life knowing what I know but I dont blame them for being pissed.
Black cop with a black police chief shoots black criminal with a black gun, black people say it's because he was black and are "pissed" at whitey... so they go torch the city to prove, whatever the hell they think it proves. Sounds legit.

You wouldn't do it "at this point"? The fact that you have to add that qualifier to the statement says about all there is to say.

Quote:
Would it be fair to say that a muslim who is a terrorist who is wanted by fbi who plants bombs has a gun and takes his gun out shoots 2 cops has a shootout has a greater chance of surviving than a black guy who has his hands up wih a broken car on the side of the road?
I don't know about being a "fair" thing to say, but it certainly is a completely goddamn ignorant thing to say. Do you really believe stupid sh*t like that? Do you really believe that police are walking around saying "Hey look... a black guy... and killing them?" (Rhetorical questions) Look at the people that have been killed. Every f**king 1 of them did something that warranted it. Of course you have made it abundantly clear that you don't care. The only thing that matters is their skin color. If it was white people, no biggie. Whitey deserves it. Police "interfer [sic] with these rules" so why not go torch the f**king city, because f**k whitey. Are you saying that police should just let black people break whatever laws they choose to break because they are a "product of their environment"

Quote:
This is a good time not to be black. High times my friend these are dangerous confused times were living in.
It's a good time not to act like a f**king idiot towards police.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post: