View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 1:11pm   #8
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

he's not an idiot. he knows exactly what he's doing. I liken him to Robert Tilton or Jim Baker or some other televangelist. he's got people crying & screaming & hating right along with him & all the while he's making $$ hand over fist for him & his ultimate boss Rupert Murdoch. all this hating & systematic "Boogey Man" talk coming at a time when our nation needs to unify instead of divide even further than we are. Beck says "I'm just a rodeo clown" when he knows better. he knows he has a powerful influence over his audience & he plays them like a finely tuned fiddle. we have a record number of home grown militias [like Huatree] & a record number of death threats against the POTUS. think about that. that says a lot about our society. Beck says "Obama is a racist & he hates white people" without offering proof. Beck says on the subject of FEMA camps [you know the ones where the government is going to round us all up like cattle after they disarm us] "I can't prove they don't exist....I've tried, but I just can't." yeah, sure Glen..... he went into the hospital for a 'rhoid operation. after the operation he's at home & saying "we have the worst health care in the world." a couple of months later [when it's politically valuable to him] he says "we have the best health care in the world" come on people. you can't be this naive.