Sneaks
Charter Member - C5 Mod
Barn Stall Owner #41
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,291 Times in 827 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $8192878

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwomanC6 View Post
Silver and black Nissan Pulsar w/ T tops.
He said tire burner Wendy, not tire turner.
Mine was a '72 Monte Carlo. Built 327 raped from a crashed '67 vette, bored .30 over. Crane fireball cam, aluminum bowtie port/polished 2.02 heads, forged TRW flat top pistons, forged TRW crank and rods, Edelbrock Torquer intake, 750 Holley, Hooker headers leading into Cherry Bomb glass packs (can you say LOUD), TH350 tranny with B&M shift kit, mated to a 12 bolt rear.(3.23's for the street, and 4.11's for the strip)
Dad and I spent the winter I was 15 building the motor, completely balancing everything down to the last headbolt.
I redid the entire interior, taking it from stock and adding center console with U-handle shift, tilt steering, swivel buckets, and stereo upgrade. I had it all done in a nice diamond tuck pattern in chocolate brown.
Stripped the paint down to the metal, and sprayed it with Imron copper-gold metallic. Added a set of 15X8 Corvette Ralleys with BFG Radial TA for street use, and a set of Mickey Thompson slicks for the strip.
That car was a beast! I dusted so many stangs, camaros and vettes it wasn't even funny. They'd look at my big heavy boat and laugh. 'Til I left em sitting scratching their heads.
Of course, I got waxed plenty too, but there's always someone faster.