View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 7:22pm   #1
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 1.8%

Thanked 9,004 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333
Default Wrote this song for CFOT

Since then I've decided that I have zero interest in interacting with them. This thread went well - but overall, the sheer negativity there is not something I need.

I post here because I know you will like the T&A

Oddly, if I post up my art (music) I'm bragging. However, this rule doesn't apply to anyone else. I was feeling charitable when I made this video but the double standard was getting old.

I have a feeling some of the folks who were assholes are frustrated guitar players. What am I supposed to do? Shitty work? **** them.

One douche bag actually got so butt hurt he said "You aren't that good" - which is funny since when someone asks me "Are you any good?" I say "I'm adequate." And that is an honest answer. (It didn't bother me although I continue to jerk his chain - I would never say that to anyone who practices their art. What kind of dick says that?)

The funny thing is - I've never claimed to be particularly good on guitar or vocals. My skills are in leading a band, booking great shows and packing the room. I can hold my own, but holy shit, down here you wouldn't believe the level of talent.

Lucky for me, there are very few leaders.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: