View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:05pm   #1
Jay13
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.3%

Location: Jay13: "YOU IGNORANT DUMB FECK WITH NOTHING TO OFFER TO SOCIETY!" [Rotorhead]
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $87385605
Default Zimmerman - you guys SUCK!!

You guys suck. Since goddamn Red's thread and the nuclear fallout from my comments, I've actually tried to learn a little bit about this case. Sadly, I've learned little in the way of true facts, but I have been driven batshit by HLN. Thirty seconds after my blood pressure drops from watching Jane Valez Mitchell, this bitch Nancy Grace comes on.

Despite my efforts, I think I still know nothing about this case. I still have no opinion on whether the defendant is guilty or innocent because I can't watch every minute of the proceedings. But I have learned that these two bitches are nuts. My blood pressure has nothing to do with my belief as to guilt vs. innocence, it's solely related to the hack job going on with this particular network. This isn't reporting, it's a blynch mob.

Note: "Blynch Mob" is a phrase referring to a lynch mob made up of melodramatic bitches and is trademarked by Jay13 as of the date of this post.
Jay13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jay13 For This Useful Post: