Barn Stall Owner #16B

NCM Supporter '11,'13
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 4.7%

Thanked 13,035 Times in 7,334 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $602908

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEED-A-VETTE View Post

No, see...I was at the store. The STORE. I don't cook at the store.

Wtf kinda store do you go to?

Actually, I picked up the stuff I need for NYE dinner. Starting on the bolognese sauce today.
Lowe's is where I usually go to broil my steaks. I usually walk in the store with a 1 gal can of gas, get one of those big carts (you know, the flatbed kind you use for 4x8 sheet goods), snatch one of their generators and head on over to the appliances section, where I fire up the generator (the really loud Briggs and Stratton ones are my personal fav, since they make so much noise they kind of scare the employees from doing much of anything to interfere) and hook up one of the stoves on an outside corner aisle. Get the steaks, throw 'em on the broiler and turn on the oven to the broil cycle. Then I get the few employees who are serious about stopping this nonsense to chase me while I run around the store making annoying noises on a vuvuzela. I try to time my return lap so that I can flip the steaks with a handy spatula I got from Spatula City (it has a lanyard that keeps it around my neck). Then on the second return lap, I pick up the now-medium rare steaks and dash away into the night unscathed.
Sea Six is offline   Reply With Quote