View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 3:38pm   #173
Grey Ghost
A Real Barner
Activity: 0.4%

Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,110 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $46272

I think there should be a free program to train people that want to CCW. They don't have to have arrest powers. But, properly trained, and in the right place at the right time, might be able to stop or limit something like this. If anyone tries to harm me or my family. I will fight back to the last breath in my body. I will not be a victim without putting up one hell of a fight.

Video games...I remember when Duke Nukem and others came out. You shoot and all you see are some red pixels. You are disconnected from the reality of death. I play Medal of Honor...I know it is far from reality. I think some of these people don't feel or know the difference from a game and real life. They don't feel compassion, sadness, sorrow, etc...like the rest of us. Their victims are just like the characters in a game in their mind.

I agree with others that it is a mental health problem. People that were around these shooters had to of known something wasn't right with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
So, what do you all feel should be done, if anything about the gun issue specifically regarding crimes of this nature?
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote