View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:46pm   #25
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 55.0%

Thanked 7,859 Times in 3,505 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

obama's #1 campaign point... "I killed Bin Laden! I defeated al qaeda! I beat the terrorists! Yay me!"

Let's take a look at a couple of his speeches (all after Libya), shall we?

Quote:
"Four years ago, I made a few commitments to you. I told you I'd end the war in Iraq, and I did. I said I'd end the war in Afghanistan, and we are. I said we'd refocus on the people who actually attacked us on 9/11 -- and today, al Qaeda is on its heels and Osama bin Laden is no more," he said in a campaign stop in San Francisco on Oct. 9.

-October 9 San Fransisco
Quote:
"Four years ago, I told you we'd end the war in Iraq -- and we did. I said that we'd end the war in Afghanistan -- and we are. I said that we'd refocus on the people who actually attacked us on 9/11 -- and today, al Qaeda is on its heels and Osama bin Laden is dead,"

-October 11 Miami

Now... Since it has been brought to light that it was no doubt, a pre-planned, well thought out, coordinated TERRORIST attack:

Quote:
"I said that I'd end the war in Iraq, and I did. I said we'd refocus attention on those who actually attacked us on 9/11, and we have gone after Al Qaeda's leadership like never before and Osama bin Laden is dead,"

The single thing that he was campaigning as a positive just went away. He went from claiming victory to very clearly something still in progress (at best) and you are actually too dense to wonder why it is important?

A 5 hour long assault that kills an ambassador and 3 other Americans and you think the appropriate response is to go out fundraising??

The fact that you don't seem to comprehend ANY of the reasons that this is a big deal is just... There's no way you are actually that ignorant.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote