Old 01-13-2011, 3:39pm   #19
loiq
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
I see ... explain something to me ...

This is the first time a rampage killer didn't go to his school or work to kill the people responsible for his schizophrenia ...

No, he planned to go to where a (D) congresswoman would be and start blasting ... what we don't know, is if he planned on a 9/11 baby, a federal judge and innocent bystanders including at least one (R) who liked Giffords as *collateral damage* ...

Further, I'd like an explanation why Palin decided to release her *liberals are blood libelous* video on the day of the Tuscon shooting Memorial and wether or not Palin knew (D-Ariz.) Gaby Giffords is a a Jew ...
First off, I don't understand what you want me to explain in the first part because you're not clear on it (again).

Second, Palin's statement was published on her Facebook page, not in a video. Why did she release it on a Tuesday? Why was the memorial on a Tuesday in the first place? Could it be to hide the unemployment numbers? Or because of ratings since it would have been lost on Monday night because of NCAA football? Your lame conspiracy theories can go both ways. :eyeroll:
loiq is offline   Reply With Quote