View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 7:32pm   #10
five-oh
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,028 Times in 386 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $429031

Well....Thanks to ebay, a new/used blower control module is on the way. Don't think it'll do me any good right now though- still ain't got the blasted thing running from the jealousy shut-down at the Dodge place..

Anybody got a clue on how many volts I should be seeing at the fuel pump hookup? I've only got a cheap Chilton/haynes, which, as a repair manuel goes, does about as good a job as Odumbo does as president....it gets me in deeper and deeper and deeper, with no clue of the way out...

Long story short,- Car running great. Switched it off after a fifty mile run, hasn't ran since. Getting fire, no fuel. Will start with starting fluid and die instantly.
I replaced fuel pump because I had it with me and it was a quick job. Fully expected it was out, since the guy I bought the 'vette off of had said it was weak..... Didn't help. Diagnoised no power to the pump. Replaced Relay(s). Now showing around 10 volts....is this about right?
And unrelated, I've apparently got something off in the pump installation. I hear it kick on, but it is not pumping a bit....gonna try to yank the pump back out this weekend, when I have time.....
Any help or jeers? I'm at the point of missing the Miata...
five-oh is offline   Reply With Quote