View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:31am   #537
Frizlefrak
Barn Stall Owner #46
Activity: 1.0%

Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,214 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4309769

This old man sees a 10 year old boy walking down a dusty country road with a roll of chicken wire. The old man asks "hey, whatcha got there?" The kid replies "chicken wire....I'm gonna go catch me some chickens". The old man scolds him...."kid, you can't catch chickens with chicken wire!" The kid just shrugs and walks off. Later that afternoon, the kids walks back the other way, with the roll of chicken wire unraveled and 25 chickens stuck to it.....the old man, slackjawed, stares in amazement.

The next day, the kid walks past the old man's house again. The old man says "whatcha got there kid?" The kid replies "Duck Tape....I'm gonna catch me some ducks!". The old man scolds him again...."It's not DUCK tape....it's DUCT tape....and you can't catch ducks with it!!" The kid just shrugs and walks off. Later that afternoon, the kid comes back.....the roll of tape unwound and 25 ducks stuck to it. Once again, .....the old man, slackjawed, stares in amazement.

The next day, the same kid walks past again....."Whatcha got there?" the old man yells out. "Pussywillow" replies the young man. The old screams "WAIT!! Let me get my hat....I'm comin' with ya!"
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frizlefrak For This Useful Post: