View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 8:52pm   #1
five-oh
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,028 Times in 386 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $429031
Default Thinking about posting this on CF....

Since they are in the "why does everyone hate the C4" mode again for the umpteenth time this month, I'm thinking about posting my postitve experience there...

I had to run to town today to buy some antifreeze for Rusty- doing a head job that has taken forever, thanks to my ignorance and that of my head rebuiler, but that's a long story we won't get into now..

I drove the vette, because it was parked behind my truck. Now, my 'vette, while it runs tolerably well, is no show car. It is, at best, a twenty footer, maybe more when I pulled into the parking lot of Walmart, my attention was instantly drawn to a brand new red Z06, parked all alone at the end of the parking lot.

I drove, by, drooled, and parked several spaces away. As I was getting out, an older gentleman approached me and began to tell me of his C3, complimenting me on my old car.
As he was leaving, there was a woman in her early 40's approaching. Not hot, looked like a soccer mom. She looked at my car, said "Excuse me, what year is it?" She then told me how much she liked the C4. I thanked her and turned to walk away, only to see her getting into the Z06. She looked back at me, grinned, and said "This one's nice too, but the payments are killing me!" I probably could've caught flies with my jaw....

So it is a myth that C6 owners won't talk to C4 owners.... And I decided I liked my C4 even better than that Z, since it has something that the Z doesn't.....a paid in full title.
five-oh is offline   Reply With Quote