View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 3:14am   #1
wesmigletz
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1038
Default 1966 Nova and 1967 SWB

I had to leave the Vette and Chevelle behind in Ca when I got sentenced to Ft. Lewis. Fortunately, I was able to bring my 1966 Nova and 1967 SWB truck with me.

I picked the truck up while I was at Ft Knox, where it served as my DD. It made several trips to and from Nashville, as well as a cross country trip to L.A. My son and I painted it with a gallon of rustoleum while I was home on leave. Then my wife, son and I drove it from L.A. to Washington. I plan to leave it alone, but I may swap some ported vortec heads that I have and a mild cam.

More pics:
PictureTrail: Online Photo Sharing, Social Network, Image Hosting, Online Photo Albums

The Nova is serving as my current D, because its wipers and heater work better than the truck's. I have a mild 383 stroker that I plan to swap some time in February. The 383 went 12.64 @ Famoso, on its first pass in our Vette, and I expect similar results from the Nova. I've already swapped in a 700R4 trans, in preparation for the upcoming V8 swap.

More pics:
PictureTrail: Online Photo Sharing, Social Network, Image Hosting, Online Photo Albums
wesmigletz is offline   Reply With Quote