Old 12-08-2010, 10:23am   #58
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
This statement goes to the Beckerhead insHannity I was just taking about ... proved not only that supermajority was explained to you I believe earlier in this thread ... but also proves you have nowhere to go but believe any same'o Beckerhead/insHannity you've long subscribed too ... probably because it's the only solace and comfort you have since Rumsfeld declared that WMD's were somewhere North, South, East and West of Baghdad ...

Sad.
You are wrong here, a super majority means you can dictate as Obama, the Senate and House has done the last two years, there had been no working with the other side at all until after this Nov election, the Reps got to ride in the back of the bus. Now with Obama not going to be able to dictate starting in Nov is already on the campagin trail, hostage taking is for the enemy not for the other political party, he is waging war against half of America with those statements. I resent my ideals being taken into context of war or a criminal as a hostage taker. After all I earn my $$ not you, not someone else or our elected officals. The current tax law takes more than its fair share, except for the poor who at the current levels pay zero federal taxes, seems the lower end does nothing to pay for itself and just takes from others freely and wants more.

I see you have served in the military and know without a doubt the Iraq did not have WMDs, I have no knowledge either way upon leaving the military, I do have knowledge what Iraq had while on active duty it was my area to report on, but you are the expert here, not congress or the federal govt that thought he had them. You seem to forgot as do most Americans the truck convoys going from Iraq to Syria before the start of the conflict, those are public, but then open sources are wrong to.

I am Taxed Enough Already
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Pan For This Useful Post: