View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 9:51am   #16
Kneel 8250
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $102780

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
What exactly does having served in the military and being afraid of gay people have in common?

In the 1920s and 30s, people were afraid of Black people serving in the military, history has shown it was nothing more than fear. After that, people were afraid of Women serving in the military; once again, history has shown it was nothing more than fear. Soon, history will prove, yet again, being afraid of gay people in the military, is nothing more than fear.

Going through life afraid of everything you don’t like or understand, isn’t really a life at all. Therefore, I say, get a life and evolve or get left behind. But either way, I don’t care, because neither life nor I is waiting for you.

Interesting that you assimilate not wanting to associate, with fear.
Sometimes you dont want to associate because you cant be bothered with the drama bought along also.
I served in a Navy from 1966 to 1976 during which period Females were introduced onto naval vessels at sea. At sea you are confined to the vessel so everyone needs to get along with each other. When females came on board the Drama on board escalated at least 100 times. This situation was not going to change and I did not like all that crap so I resigned.
Now add more drama to the situation by adding more people accustomed to drama and you increase the tensions again.
None of this has anything to do with their abilities to serve their Nation in any capacity.
I choose to live in a heterosexual society where I can go for a walk in the neighbourhood. My choice and I dont force my choices onto you or anyone else.
Kneel 8250 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kneel 8250 For This Useful Post: