View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 11:19am   #42
Tinkerbell in Texas
A Real Barner
Activity: 3.5%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotix View Post
I participate in many *Boys with Toys* forums and for many years ... this is my political participation forum ... what's good about this forum is that *designated Libs by neocons* such as myself who were once *real conservatives* until Bush ... can conduct themselves as smarter than you, angrier than you and a bigger mouth than you without getting banned ...

Now, if this disturbs you ...

Quote:
This is the kind of spiel I drive right-wingers into displaying ... it's not hard though ...

*patriotism is a virtue of the vicious* ~ Oscar Wilde ...

Believe me, you're full of it with the % of the members you're talking about either with me or against me ... 100% of the members merely want to hear my **** like this wether thay are onboard with me or not ...

Mainly because nobody wants to have their azz kissed by con-men ... that's called getting schmoozed and patronized and lied too ... no, they want to hear *truth & fact* as a function of what's wrong with the political spectrum today and/or as a function of yesterday as a function of themselves ... grown-ups and mature adults understand this ...

If you want your azz-kizzed and feel more comfortable and safe amongst your own ... I suggest you go back to CFPR&C or Digital Corvettes ...

Quote:
Well, one thing that does irk me, are posters who type in run-on-sentences (goes to lack of communication skills that assumes dummyism) ... so I fixed your prose for you ...

Quote:
I liken this statement to McKook stating that DADT can't be repealed becasue the economy is in the dumps ... makes 0 sense ...

Quote:
What I'm hearing is that YOU THINK you have intelligent things to say ... take a bow ...

Quote:
Liar.

I was there on CFPR&C when you were cheerleading $4-$6 a gallon for gas ... and you know better to go up against me ...
Quote:
I suggest you've come over here because CFPR&C is so far the hell wacked-out now that even you can't deal with it ... no big deal to me ... you still have to profess in upholding the neo-wacko agenda ... this means going up against me ... good luck ...

Quote:
C'mon Tinkerbell ... CFPR&C'rs have been chasing me all over the internet(s) since my 10 bans and out ... it's not a secret nor a shameful thing to do ...

Quote:
Depends ... take for instance, here's the totality of your discussion on this topic ...
pot meet kettle.............
Tinkerbell in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbell in Texas For This Useful Post: