Old 06-30-2010, 1:17pm   #9
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
we were losing 3/4 of a million jobs a month when W left office. I hope your pecker is longer than your memory. GM is online to pay back the loan next summer. health care reform? check. financial reform? check. stopped the greatest depression known to man dead in it's tracks? check. I don't know what it takes for you to see change, but I know it when I see it.
Link to President Bush's history of his growth and loss of jobs? I see the GM bond holders, Americans that lost billions of there $$ dose not count as well as all the workers that lost there jobs when the factories closed or the suppliers that got stiffed and closed, short sighted here, oh yea they are going to pay back the Govt and this is good, but where are the jobs. Financial reform is a joke without including Freddie and Fannie Mae that we are still pouring endless tax $$ into without positive results. HC reform, will be a fiscal nightmare and cost way over what is proposed, the Federal Govt has never come in under any budget in my liftetime and this would be the first.

Where is the proof Obama stopped the greatest depression known to man, he must be the savior of the world, look at the results he got from the latest G-20 Summit in Canada, the other world leaders gave him the cold shoulder on defict spending, seems they realize that Socalism is not working in there part of the world, just look at Greece
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote