Gift certificate for a spa.
No thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller View Post
Double bag vacuum cleaner. Trust me!
Double no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaJohn View Post
John and I usually go to a nice restaurant for birthdays and anniversaries. Except for the 1st anniversary I got roses and the 30th I got a 97 vette. Our birthdays and anniversary are the same week. I got door panels for Christmas and seat skins for Valentines and a red top for my birthday/anniversary last year. Back to your question----several friends have pandora bracelets. I'd rather have new tires and a louder exhaust.
L/MM
Ah, this is sounding more like it. I'm thinking maybe a short throw shifter for my Camaro and a new shift knob.

Oh wait....OP, does your wife have a Camaro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_73 View Post
"Nice" for him, or for her?
I vote double feature!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454_71Stingray View Post
Well, we talked about it last night. She mentioned we have been talking about stuff we wanted as a couple for 6 months now and we are going to go splurge this evening on US. First nice dinner at Bonefish Grill, (my idea) then to Lowes to get a new dishwasher and garbage disposal (Her idea) then to WalMart to get a new 40" TV (sort of OUR idea). So thats what we will do. kids are at a friends house in Myrtle Beach until tomorrow, which is our real anniversary but we will stay home with the kids and watch movies like we usually do on fridays. Took care of 'bedroom stuff' this morning, and maybe again tonight. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Even $200 * 2 isn't going to cover this.

Sounds like a good his/her evening, though!

Happy Anniversary!!!
oyealiz is offline   Reply With Quote