Old 06-26-2011, 7:47pm   #1
69camfrk
Barn Stall Owner #6969
NCM Supporter '11, '12,'17,'20
Activity: 6.1%

Thanked 11,539 Times in 5,045 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1071547
Default Just damn!

I'm not even sure where to start here. Also, I'm not trying to be racist either, but when I read the news (local and national) ie: Macon News, Sports, Business, Weather | Macon Telegraph or DRUDGE REPORT 2011® I almost lose my mind. Most all of our crime is commited by blacks who are still considered a minority, but the majority of crime commiters. And honestly, it makes the black dudes I work with as furious as it does me. They show up to work everyday just like I do and these other mofo's are drinking 40's sitting on the porch and showing up in the police blotter. Not that whites and any other race isn't commiting crime, but just damn. The whole "I've been discriminated against" therefore I must commit a crime mentality must be done away with. Good 'ol gov't handout programs at work. "Get a check, commit a crime". Should be a F'n motto. And the whole "African-American" thing, or any other nationality or affiliation before American, either you are an American or not. Don't like it, get the hell on!
69camfrk is offline   Reply With Quote