View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 2:47pm   #74
socalman
Barn Stall Owner #21
Activity: 1.3%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $850

This is kind of sad.

I'll say this so everyone can see.

I told someone in a reply to an email a few weeks back that I wasn't 100% sure about him being Leroy, and I really didn't give a shizzle if he was. He's done nothing to me and I still consider him a friend (although we've yet to meet).

I told someone that if "you are NOT Leroy, stand up for yourself and tell everyone you're not". I know I wouldn't let the 'posse' pin something on me if it wasn't true..I'd come back with all guns blazin, post like normal and kick a couple in the nads if they refused to believe me. If!.... I wasn't creating trolls.

But to go on a Subie forum, spill the beans, dis everyone here and then the nail in the coffin...."You guys are a brotherhood....what Subie should I buy?".

Someone takes the interwebs WAY too seriously. If someone were Leroy, he was a great character that should've been shared. If someone weren't, running to a Subie site? Really?

Vette enthusiasts are like Marines. Once one, always one. And never, NEVER, surrender the enemy.

Rice belongs to 19 year olds or in a bowl covered in Teriyaki Chicken. I know someone has kids older than that, and is also diabetic, so my advice is to 'stay away from Rice'.

I wish someone could fix this, but me thinkst the unwatched pot of Rice has come to a boil, spilled out running onto and down the stove front, onto to the floor and being eaten by the Cat and Dog.

Tis a sad day.
socalman is offline   Reply With Quote