Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 1.3%

Thanked 5,048 Times in 2,243 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Kvert4me View Post
I'm gonna PM another more local friend of his, someone that knows him better than I do.
OK, for anyone interested, here is the reply I got (numbers edited for obvious reasons):

Quote:
Hi Tom,

Jim is doing ok,I saw Darla last Sunday morning and had breakfast with her.
Jim is working his butt off and has not been to any car shows this year not even our show here in Paducah last month.
The last time i saw Jim and talk to him in person was the first of September and he was downtown in his car and was taking some pic,s.He said he was on several photography forums and thought that he might try to retire next year.
No concern that i know of and your correct he is a little difficult to get in touch with because he works so much.
If you want to get in touch with him you will have to call his house (xxx-xxx-xxxx)and probably leave a message. That's what i do and he always calls me back.It may be a day or two depending on what shift he is on.
You are more than welcome to call me if you can't reach him and i'll be glad to see if i can reach him for you.My cell # is xxx-xxx-xxxxx
Let me know if i can help,Take care and maybe i'll see ya down the road at a car show soon.
I will try to get a hold of him this weekend via home phone. If nothing else, Darla is always a pleasure to talk to.

For those that don't know, Jim (aka Z06-Jim) is a terrific person and one of very few with a C5 that could probably give Gary a challenge in any show. (not playing favorites here - both are incredible cars that need to be seen in person).

Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote