View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 4:57pm   #53
JPM
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1411

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
That I agree with. If you are going to bash, you better be ready to hear it back.

On the same note, One very good deterrent from bashing other people's cars (especially when you aren't 100% sure) is that I've seen way too many rust and primer cars or cars that you wouldn't expect that are not at all what they seem once they hit a track. You look like an ass pretty quickly when the POS you were making fun of comes screaming past your shiny beauty queen.

As a low budget C4 driver, I can honestly say there is no more gratifying feeling than getting on a track and passing the newer Corvette guys (and Porsche guys) who turn up their noses and won't even talk to you in the pits.
So true.
During my stint on many forums I have seen many jacktards post their cars that they are so proud of but IMHO look like it was slapped togehter by an 8th grader in a highschool auto class. What did I do or say? NOTHING as it would first make the owner feel like shit and second because it would make me look like a retard.

On the other hand, attack me or my car that I never post for the above reason and expect to get it back x 50.
JPM is offline   Reply With Quote