Old 05-03-2011, 7:48am   #5
ChasC5
Banned
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $37320
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark C5 View Post
Chas, I'm not a fan of many of President Obama's policies and I did not vote for him. I hope someone is fielded who would make a better President but so far I'm disappointed. The one thing I have figured out is there are a good number of people who feel a personal dislike that at the very least borders on hatred. Why they feel this way can only be known by them.

To these people if the President was to personally cure cancer it would be some kind of conspiracy. They'd claim he only did it to get re-elected or that he enlisted the help of illegal aliens or whatever. To these people there is nothing he can do to convince them he has US interests at heart.

Further there is no sense discussing the issue with people like this. They will always claim the evidence has been faked, the motives are impure, there's a master plan, etc.

Fortunately I don't think these people are anywhere near a majority of the American people, just here.
Let's just hope that the President Obama can concentrate more on the Economy ... if he brings Un-employment down and improves the economy ... then who gives a shit what the haters think,
ChasC5 is offline   Reply With Quote