G8rDMD
Denture Queen
Barn Stall Owner #29
Activity: 7.0%

Thanked 1,801 Times in 956 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1022278

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_c6 View Post
Every year for the 4th of July we do a large fireworks display at our lakehouse. 3" mortar tubes, 500 gram cakes, that kinda stuff. This year instead of burning my thumbs off and scrambling to safety like a little girl I decided to order a 20 cue wireless detonating device. Basically I can wire up 20 fireworks and once and sit on my deck and lighting off fireworks (this way I don't have to worry about spilling my beer )

So the device is $400 and the firing fuses about $60 for 100. Cool considering we light off about 100 or so different fireworks.

I get the package from this company (mortar tubes online) today - shipped via USPS (first worry) - open the package and pull out the boxes. Pulling the boxes inside out the box is packed with brawny towels and crumpled up newspapers. Boxes look like they'd been humped by a great dane, then sat on by a 400 lbs postal worker then dragged behing the mail truck for 2 miles.

Apparently its a heavy flow day for me. But its about the 5th time in the past 4 months I've received a package that was totally fubared.

Here's my email back to the company:

btw...the firing system is pretty damn cool. If you have lots of fireworks to setoff (or a significant others car to wireless detonate... I highly recommend it.
This is honestly all I can see after reading your post and it is way TMI
G8rDMD is offline   Reply With Quote