Old 05-03-2024, 9:54am   #2346
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 12,166 Times in 4,482 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
My doctor’s just fine thank you very much. He advised me two was good. He didn’t have choice. Capice?
He didn't have a choice? The nurses that I know and the doctors they work with certainly had a choice. They saw that large stack of blank vax cards, shrugged, and made the obvious decision. Hell, we had a guy on the golf course with a stack of blank vax cards in his golf bag handing them out to anyone who wanted one. I had already purchased a ream of 110# card stock and made my own, so I didn't need one. If your doctor thinks that he didn't have a choice, so he had himself injected with poison which made him sick, you definitely need another doctor. One that can recognize bullshit when he sees it and one who can think outside the box. I know a lot of people from all walks of life and, near as I can tell, only about ten percent of them went for the scam. Most are regretting it. I only know one person who would get another one if the television told him to, but he's the dumbest guy I know.
Attached Thumbnails
vax89.jpg  

Tikiman is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post: