10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 42,422 Times in 17,671 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Detroit View Post
Criminal related perhaps, you know the scum you almost invariably take sides with during any interaction with LEO.

I vehemently supported Derick Chauvin and the other cops that were there when George Kirby overdosed, if you'll recall. I supported the cop in Ferguson that shot the "hands up, don't shoot" guy. Hell, I support the guy who just arrested the NY scumbag for keying a truck in FL.

I also support our government not violating the natural, God given, and constitutionally protected rights of the citizenry, especially the equal justice under the law part. Look at how the lady NY D.A. was treated after fleeing a traffic stop, vs. how this now dead **** was treated after turning around to avoid a police checkpoint, something that's illegal in Texas, because it's unconstitutional. Not equal treatment. If I was driving in N. Carolina, I would consider turning around to avoid a police checkpoint, too, because they're wrong.

You've also had a front row seat to see how conservatives, pro-America folks, Trump and his supporters, etc. have been abused by our own government, while at the same time, watched the blm/antifa, and now the pro Muslim terrorist assholes run wild with virtually NO consequences. That shouldn't be OK with you.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: