Old 04-30-2024, 5:52pm   #98
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 31.3%

Thanked 7,249 Times in 3,210 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I have no idea why I'd let it bother me. I'd have no problem having a beer with VJ.

I don't have any tattoos, some people are more or less covered with them. I'm not sure why I should care about what they choose to do with their bodies.

I don't have any piercings, some people have dozens of piercings or more. I'm not sure why I should care about what they choose to do with their bodies.

I'm not gay, nor into any kind of kinky sex, some people have huge gay orgies with all kinds of sex acts in which I have no interest. I'm not sure why I should care about what they choose to do with their bodies.

Where do I draw a line? There are folks who have their "tongue split" to have a "lizard tongue", or have a limb cut off because they "identify" as an amputee.

I think all of the above are somewhere between "weird" and "mild insanity", so where do I draw the line and think beyond that is "just plain sick", and I don't want to interact with them at all?

As long as someone is a law-abiding citizen, and a productive member of society, paying taxes and not reaching into my pocket for anything, who am I to judge?

VJ and I have had this discussion. If I take her word for it (I do), she paid out of her own pocket for everything she has had done to her body, so = none of my business. She is now an RN, and supporting herself from her own earnings, and AFAIK, does not take part in any kind of "Transgender Kindergarten Story Hour" activites or the like.. Who am I to judge?
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: