View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 1:11pm   #4
6spdC6
A Real Barner
Activity: 38.1%

Location: NorthernNY! (A little town on the shores of the Great Sacandaga Lake) in the peoples republic of NY
Thanked 3,596 Times in 1,982 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2115673

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Critterus View Post
This Northeast FL/Southeast GA VA program is absolutely crap. It's crap, I tell ya.

Since I've been here in 2012, I haven't seen the same doctor more than twice except for the Chinese guy who lied on my medical records (blatant lies that I was able to prove and get assigned to another doc closer to home).

I go to refill my meds, but my doctor needs to approve them. No biggie. But wait, my doc transferred to St. Augustine and again I haven't been assigned to another team. This is the 4th or 5th time I have been lost in the system since I have been here. Letters to Senators and Reps don't do shit, either. It's the same old-same old.

the only thing that has been hassle free here has been Vision and Dental because they are backed up for 6 months or more which gives me the option to use community Care and see non-VA doctors.

It's frustrating as hell.

/rant
/bitching&complaining (for now)
WOW, I had to check and see who wrote that. A good friend of mine now living in upper Florida say the same things you do. He is a Vietnam vet and depends on the VA. He has a shitload of stories about seeing superseded Docs. He says its like they are just stringing him along till he dies!
6spdC6 is offline   Reply With Quote