Old 04-28-2024, 9:40pm   #12
Steve_R
A Real Barner
Activity: 81.7%

Thanked 33,969 Times in 11,941 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1025333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Look how long and how much bullshit they went through just to write a speeding ticket. Can't shoot the dogs, can't throw this woman down and BTFO her, can't arrest her, can't have the car towed.....can't avail themselves of the normal punishments for contempt of cop with this one.

This does lay bare the American policing system which heavily overemphasized the "traffic stop" as the main way police fish for crimes and generate revenue.

Officer, giddily: "I caught you doing 20mph over the speed limit!" He sounds like he just caught the people who kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

Haughty D.A.: "I mean, so ****ing what? Ticky tack bullshit." She knows it's bullshit, but she's the one enforcing the ticky tack tickets everyone else gets. Hypocrite. If you're part of the system, you at least have to pretend that you agree with the system. I bet Homegirl Letitia, the NY State AG is considering arresting her for fleeing, privileged White woman and all. I'd actually like to see that, her perp walked in handcuffs for that.

She emasculated him, but he's going to get the last laugh here, because I suspect she's going to be booted out before it's all over. Obviously one of the cops leaked the body cam video to get this out in public.

I'd like to know who INITIALLY made the video public. I'm guessing it was the cop who pulled her over in the first place. Imagine how hard it was for him to not **** her shit up right then and there.

Hopefully you never need law enforcement assistance.
Steve_R is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve_R For This Useful Post: