View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 7:11am   #71
Don Rickles
Mr. Warmth
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,165 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2001216

A little VB6.3.6.9 translation.......

I just caught wind of this thread as another staff member appropriately removed it. Either he read it here or a member here narced.

Im going to address the questions posed here, but I will then close the thread because Because you are to be spoken to, not heard 1. We have rules about public commentary, criticism and questions about the site and I'll make up one if it doesn't exist to fit my agenda 2. The question here has been brought up before and does not require a public debate. I told you once, and this is the last time I'll be so nice!

OP, I will remind you, however, if the staff member BS or NARC that happened across your thread had sanctioned you with “a vacation”, it would have been justified under this rule, that I’m going to guess you are familiar. Try a stunt like this again and you're gone with:https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...questions.html

Please do not start public threads to ask these questions or criticism about site, its moderation and rules. The rule clearly asks members to “Please do not use an open thread for such messages.” Threads like this always lure someone into posting commentary that could be inflammatory or result in issues. Someone will eventually posts words of truth about how much us Mods resemble dictators Please PM a Moderator or an Administrator and we absolutely will answer it. Yeah, let me lure you over to a personal PM conversation so I can slap you with whatever sanction of points I personally feel appropriate. Of course leaving you with no defense. Remember, anything you say, can and will be used against you.
Don Rickles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Don Rickles For This Useful Post: