Old 04-25-2024, 12:23pm   #3
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 11,573 Times in 4,263 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie the Fink View Post
So, Tom Parsons just emailed me that he got banned camp yesterday. Those that know Tom understand that he is the foremost expert on C1 front ends, rear differentials, early fuel injection, and the list just goes on and on.

He is a icon on the C1/C2 forum over there and I guess he's been a member 20 years maybe..

Like many, he's not even sure what was so egregious that they shut him down. Its a huge loss to members struggling with C1 issues across the board. But, hey, if the mods get to spank somebody that's all that really matters I guess.

Tom is like many of us, a crusty old guy that does not suffer fools lightly nor take any crap from anyone - pretty much a hallmark of older Corvette owners.

So I guess, if you're not a beta male you're not welcome over there..

Ah, well there you have it. Over there, if you are not a member of the "woke" brigade, you had better tread lightly. Apparently, Internet Brands has not yet come to the realization that the woke, DEI mindset is starting to crumble. And how could it not? I foresaw this from the beginning of it. Just how long can you maintain a cult that is so deeply rooted in unreality? Men can be women. Women can be men. Men can get pregnant. Men have periods too. I mean, seriously. Just how long can you convince people to believe things that, deep down, they know just aren't true. Their entire cult is based upon lies. Which is probably why they so desperately trying to shut down dissenting opinions.

Cockroaches fear the light of truth shining on them.
Tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post: