Old 04-25-2024, 10:45am   #17
GTOguy
Barn Stall Owner #421
Activity: 88.7%

Thanked 8,227 Times in 4,075 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
Youngest daughter in town, arrived last night, here for a day, flying to a wedding, back on Saturday, then she is off to shitcargo to live with a dood who seems to check all boxes.

So, I opt for Outback, get the big filet, an appetizer, $80+ with tax.
I advise will pickup and they ask how much is the tip,,, I tell them no tip and will see them in 30 minutes at the side door where they stack the to-go orders.
Lady on the phone immediately hangs up, no thanks, no see you in 30 minutes--rude as ****!!

Why do I need to tip if I am not eating in, and I pick up my order at the door, as opposed to sitting in the parking lot for 10+ minutes waiting for my food to be brought to my car??

This crap is ridiculous, everyone wants to be paid $100/hr and get a tip for handing you the food order.

And this is why I prefer to dine at home,,,

BTW, wifey is out of town for four days, comes back late this afternoon, I hope she is not in the mood for Outback.
Haven't been to an Outback in over ten years. I put it at about the same level as Sizzler. And can't imagine going there to pick up and take out. The only reason we went in the first place was for the sit-down-and-get-served experience, but the food was always ho-hum.
GTOguy is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GTOguy For This Useful Post: