DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 28,408 Times in 12,027 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadkin View Post
Since Baby Doll has purchased, and displayed, the chachkas, I refuse to dust the little bastards. That is solely her job.

Floors are my job. Instead of the inferior Swifter, I go it it with a three step process:
  • Vacuum
  • Bona dry microfiber floor duster. This is a washable head that Velcros to a 5' long handle.
  • Bona spray and microfiber mop head, works like the duster except it's a wet process. Requires no rinsing and dries quickly.

Then the washable heads go into the laundry. Again, not my venue.

Any dusting that I do is inside of cars and of course the "man rooms"; garage, cold closet and tool room. When I have to dust in the tool room I vacuum first, microfiber towel dampened with water or if on wood. Bona hardwood floor cleaner.
You're over complicating things again.

Sure, I sweep, vacuum, and mop but that's all done via an app on my phone or my tablet. This device here does it all..... and I labeled it as "The Maid." when it gets going, my phone will give an alert that says, "The Maid is cleaning your living room (or whatever room it's in)." I love when that goes off at work in front of people.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DJ_Critterus For This Useful Post: