Old 04-24-2024, 9:30am   #95
Bruze
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.1%

Thanked 10,319 Times in 4,345 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey777 View Post
Bruze, you see it. I see it. I’m trying to figure out why Murray and others don’t see it. This topic should have its own thread so as not to hijack the OP who, in my opinion, is getting royally screwed by the system. Flex, I hope you come out even when all is said and done in this situation.
Of the people who are NOT liberals: A lot of them are completely ignorant on what is actually happening, as in: "The libs are stupid!" and "We own the libs cuz our memes are better!" That's all well and good, but the left continues to accumulate and consolidate power.

Some people are completely apolitical and ignore it all.

And some people's subconscious will not allow their brains to accept what is right in front of them. The consequences are too horrifying, and I certainly agree with that conclusion. The easiest path is for them to just ignore it and go about their lives.

Yes, Flexie is getting totally screwed. If the "law and order" people had been in charge in Canada his car likely would not have been stolen, as the price the criminals would have to pay would probably discourage them from doing it. Canada (and Europe) has been more "progressive" (regressive, actually) than us for a long time, but we follow along in their footsteps.

This is our world as I see it, right or wrong.

If the mods want to move these parts of this thread to P&R, that's fine. This thread should be about Flex's stolen car and his situation going forward. But, unfortunately, his car was stolen because the political left is in control of Canada, making the subject of crime political just as it is here.

Sorry Flex.
Bruze is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post: