Old 04-23-2024, 9:32pm   #86
Bruze
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 10,443 Times in 4,416 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey777 View Post
I’m in agreement with your line of thinking but would like to see other points of view in the off chance I’m wrong. There is a school of thought in law enforcement called the “broken window theory” that basically says if you don’t take care of small crimes, then it will lead to bigger crimes. At one time, in the not too distant past, auto theft was a fairly serious crime. I guess I just don’t understand why people will repeatedly vote for politicians that work in direct opposition to their best interests. Wouldn’t you expect the police to go after all these people committing these auto thefts with at least as much vigor as they did the truckers that peacefully demonstrated against some of the Covid crack down policies?
That is the point. What cops do or don't do is up to the political powers. I'm sure the vast majority of cops DON'T LIKE any of this. But they've got a paycheck, a guaranteed retirement, paid-for health insurance, a wife and kids . . .

The truckers were the political enemy of the left so the cops came down on them because they were ordered to. This behavior isn't anything new in human history.

If memory serves, I believe Rudy Guilani was a believer of the "broken window theory," and with that he turned NYC around.

And look what the left did to Rudy in recent years. Trump, and anyone around him is being systemically destroyed because they are the political opposition. The left is just following Joseph Stalin's playbook from 90 years ago: Silence, destroy, imprison, or kill your political opposition.

We are in the middle of a Marxist revolution right here in America that's been building for nearly a century.

Saul Alinsky, a "community organizer," was Hillary and Obama's mentor. I believe this statement came from his book "Rules for Radicals," published in 1971.

"Gun control" was always about disarming the citizens, especially those on the right. Street crime, school shootings, they are just the vehicles used to further gun restrictions. The left loves guns, they just don't want us to have them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Saul Alinsky Guns.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	100627
Bruze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bruze For This Useful Post: